Harald T. Rosenstrøm (13.10.1986)
on Norra päritolu näitleja, lavastaja ja õppejõud. Ta on lõpetanud Kirill Serebrennikovi kursusel Moskva Kunstiteatri stuudio näitleja erialal. Töötanud näitlejana Moskva Kunstiteatris, Gogoli keskuses Moskvas ja Centres dramatiques nationaux Prantsusmaal, osalenud filmides Norras ja Venemaal. Hetkel juhib Rosenstrøm Norras Stolbakkeni teatrikooli.
Kuraatori CV inglise keeles
Harald Thompson Rosenstrøm, 13.10.86./Actor, principal, teacher, director.
2003-2005 Student at theater high school “Hartvig Nissen” in Oslo, Noway.
2005 Studied acting at Røkilde Theather school, Denmark.
2006 Studied acting at Moscow Art Theater (American course), Moscow, Russia.
2007 Served in the Norwegian Army
• Actor in films: “Mirakel”, “Appelsinpiken” ,Norway.
2008- 2012 Studied acting at Moscow Art Theater school, Moscow, Russia, the studio of Kirill Serebrennikov.
2011-12 Acting in “The fairies” by David Bobee and “Karenin” by Viesturs Meikšāns
at Moscow art Theater, (МХАТ).
• A part of the 7th studio of МХАТ. Was playing in various shows directed by Kirill Serebrennikov at the “Platforma project”: “Otmorozki” (that got a golden mask for best show), “Kain”, “The red line”, “A hero of our time”.
2012-2014 Actor in the “Gogol center”, Moscow, Russia.
• Acting in shows by Kirill Serebrennikov like, “The Idiots”, “Spring Awakening”, “A midsummer Night’s dream”, and “Metamorphosis” and “Hamlet” by David Bobee.
2014-2017 Studied Business administration at BI business school in Oslo, Norway.
• Worked as an actor in film in Russia and Norway: “Viking”, “Gorodskye Ptitsy”, “Bitva Polov”, “Okkupert”, “Ikarya”, “Lakenfort”.
• Actor in Lucrezia Borgia by David Bobee in CDN theater in Rouen, France.
• Acting teacher at the Theatre school Solbakken (Norway).
2017- Principal at the Theatre school Solbakken, Skarnes, Norway. Also teaching acting and directing.
• Working as an actor in film and theater besides the work in the school, such as “Bloodride” (Netflix), and “Nyanser av Gris” by Antiteateret.